We also specialize in fine watch repair. A modern Swiss watch “beats” 691,200 times per day as the teeth of the escape wheel strike the jewels of the pallet lever. The consistency of this motion determines the accuracy of your watch.
Our typical watch repair services include:
- Disassembly and ultrasonic cleaning of the entire movement.
- The escape wheel and pallet jewels are treated with Moebius 8941 to maintain the properties of the lubricant longer.
- Re-assembly including a new mainspring.
- Lubricate and regulate the movement according to caliber-specific technical communication.
- The assembled movement is then checked for positional errors and necessary corrections are made.
- Best possible polishing and ultrasonic cleaning of the case and bracelet.